I am looking for a person to create a fully functional Android App using Android Studio that can be published onto the Play store. I listed some of the app specifications below on the bottom of this description. PLEASE read the following carefully:
Second, I am looking for a person who can communicate with me in fluent English, as the inner workings of the code of the app should be explained in detail that can be understood by beginners. I want to be able to list this app as mine; however, as I hope to generate some ad revenue as well, will pay a negotiable portion of that with the developer in exchange for me taking credit for the app (Perhaps around 90% for the developer). Of course, your proposed will be paid according to Upwork rules, as long as it falls within my budget. The ad-revenue portion is just an add-on for your work.
Now for my app/job specifications:
1. I do not really care what the app is about - your idea, and if I think it's great, I'll accept your app idea. If you would like, you can submit various ideas with basic prototypes to me, and I'll accept one of them after doing research.
2. Have a nice user interface and design including good user navigation and such. I can be a test user and provide feedback as well. I am willing to contribute to this part of the development process. It should look legitimate and also have an interesting thumbnail. The app color theme should contain colors.
3. Be fully functioning and ready for me to publish under my own domain - I can implement the ad-revenue matter on my own.
4. If the app contains in-store purchases, that component must be ready to accept payments and run. And of course, the share portion is negotiable - even though I have set the standard at 90% percent for the developer which is already really high if the app makes a lot of money.
5. Have neat and organized code; along with explanations(in comments or block quotes) for each section of code. I have a basic understanding of the basic code that is used in layout xml files and classes, methods and functions - but will need detailed explanations for the most part. For example, if the code contains a toast, I would want to know what arguments it accepts and what you have inputted to understand the method. Of course, saying this means that I know how to make toasts - so you don't have to explain any toasts in case you do use them, but please do so for the other code excluding layout attributes (such as layout_height, alignParentLeft etc).
6. Must be done via Android Studio
7. Use assets or images (or your own designed assets) that are royalty-free and do not require any credit, payment, or anything on my or your behalf.
8. Able to be published in Playstore. I do not really care about publishing on the Appstore at this point, but you can do that if you want. If you do want to do that, please discuss that with me after I have accepted your job proposal.
9. I have also added some areas of expertise below, such as being able to implement location tracking; you do not have to incorporate every single one of them nor should they factor into your decision - but being able to as many as you can would be great.
10. Please do not make a chat, messenger or social media type app - unless you have an exceptional idea.
Lastly, I ask that you are able to answer any questions I may have about your work. You may wonder why you should do my job if you can earn revenue from making your own apps anyways, and it's because I have a need for a high-end app that I can teach to students as I myself do not have enough time to create an app from scratch for the students to learn from. Hence, good documentation is a must.
As a footnote, I am also willing to work with freelancers whose application represents a group of two or more people - though know that I will not pay each member individually.
12 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $214 para este trabajo
Dear Client, We can able to complete this project. Kindly let's discuss and we will ask you more queries to clear our understanding related to this job. Warm Regards, Om Infowave