Fully customized Countdown Timer control for ASP.Net
Este proyecto recibió 25 ofertas de freelancers talentosos con una oferta promedio de $1017 USD.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de Proyecto$250 - $750 USD
Descripción del Proyecto
We need a fully customized Countdown Timer control for [url removed, login to view]
1. READ THE ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE SENDING A PROPOSAL. All proposals MUST be specific to this project or they will be ignored.
1. DO NOT USE THE STOCK [url removed, login to view] TIMER CONTROL. IT DOES NOT WORK!
3. The solution should use some modern client-side technology, such as JSON or JQUERY.
4. Under no circumstances should the component cause a postback except for on a timeout.
We need a countdown timer component we can use on [url removed, login to view] ASPX/Webforms pages. This is to be used on a multi-section timed test, on a sequential series of pages/sections during one session, each page/section will have a different time limit.
1. The timer should continue counting time if the browser is minimized. This includes mobile devices, where standard countdown timers stop executing when the browser apps are closed. If somebody switches apps in a mobile device, the time needs to continue to countdown.
2. If the page is refreshed or reloaded, the timer should continue to countdown without starting over. There should be NO WAY for a user to cause the timer to reset.
3. When time is up, the component should redirect the user to a timeout page, and prevent the user from reloading/revisiting the page that timed out.
4. The component should have a way to clean up after itself. When we go to the next test page, we need to have a way to start the time over. The timers on successive pages should never share/expose data. For exampple, timer on Page B should not be able to start time that was leftover from Page A.
6. It should be tested and work in all browsers and on all devices, including Internet Explorer, iOS, and Android.
7. The component may use a combination of client-side and server-side code, but CANNOT trigger a postback event until the time has run out.
8. If the user completes the test before time runs out, we need to stop the timer.
How we want to use the component:
1. We would drop the component on the page. It would be a self-contained component as much as possible, whether it is a script file or [url removed, login to view] Custom Control.
2. We would set the number of minutes as a property.
3. We would display remaining time, real-time, in labels at the top and bottom of the page.
4. We would provide a timeout page to redirect to when time runs out.
5. We need to record start and stop times in a SQL Database, so tell us how to accomplish this using your component.
Please send your proposed ideas and cost for us to review. Include the text "ain't nobody got time for that" in your response so we know you read this. Message me if you have questions.
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online