I currently have a website that was written in ASP.NET and I now want to do some basic editing with my website and understand how it was structured. It's hosted on AWS using EC2. I would like to hire a coach or mentor to work with me (through screen share) 1-2 hours at a time to teach me the following:
1. Setup AWS so I can back up and restore my site anytime
2. Go through AWS settings to make sure my settings are correct
3. Setup AWS user so I can eventually hire an ASP.NET coder to work on my site (advanced). I will maintain the root login only.
4. Setup a sandbox so I can practice on a dev site copy of my real site
5. Learn to push updated code from my dev site to my live site and be able to pull back to the previous version if there are too many bugs
6. Explore my existing code together so I can understand how the site was put together
7. Possibly be able to hire you to do more advanced coding tasks to my site (not screen sharing)
This is a long-term project.
MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE CRYSTAL CLEAR IN ENGLISH - HEAVY ACCENTS THAT I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Hi I am very good expert in ASP.NET development task and ready to work with you. please discuss more about your projects and proceed further. Regards Kalpesh