TRANSLATION FROM SPANISH TO ENGLISH – JOB DESCRIPTION FOR AN ACCOUNTANT
Translation from Spanish (Latin American) to English (US) of 1 document in Word with a total of 6 pages (1,567 words).
It is required a general knowledge of essential terms about Accountability. (The translation is to be delivered in editable Word document).
1 working day.
Value of the Project:
US $ 69 (Not Negotiable).
Immediate payment on delivery and review. (Payment is made only through Freelancer).
Effective date of this Project Offer:
Valid until November 27, 2015.
Profile of the Freelance Translator:
• Preferably, the translator's mother tongue is the English.
• The translator has a mastery of reading comprehension and writing in Spanish and English (100%).
• Formality and sense of responsibility are a must.
• Reliability and ethics are a must.
• The translator has accumulated knowledge and experience for at least three years in the field.
• Translations using Google translator, Trados and / or any mechanisms / translation software are NOT accepted.
• Focused on quality. Perfectionist.
• Excellent writing style, spelling, correct application of grammar rules and sense of interpretation and transliteration in the target language, in this case, English of the United States of America.
• Literal translations are NOT accepted and will NOT be paid. The job of a professional translator is not the literal translation but the correct interpretation and rewriting in the target language.
• The interested translator must justify his/her knowledge and experience, submitting his/her resume first. Links to LinkedIn are NOT accepted.
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.
ASLAN | International Translation Services
27 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $61 para este trabajo
Hello there, Our native and experienced translator is ready to assist you on this project. We are a group of professional translators who provide high quality and error-free human translations. Thanks