TRANSLATION FROM SPANISH TO ENGLISH – JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF
Translation from Spanish (Latin American) to English (US) of 1 document in Word with a total of 3 pages (1,322 words).
It is required a general knowledge of essential terms about Administration and the Hotel Industry. (The translation is to be delivered in editable Word document).
1 working day.
Value of the Project:
US $ 58 (Not Negotiable).
Immediate payment on delivery and review. (Payment is made only through Freelancer).
Effective date of this Project Offer:
Valid until November 30, 2015.
Profile of the Freelance Translator:
• Preferably, the translator's mother tongue is the English.
• The translator has a mastery of reading comprehension and writing in Spanish and English (100%).
• Formality and sense of responsibility are a must.
• Reliability and ethics are a must.
• The translator has accumulated knowledge and experience for at least three years in the field.
• Translations using Google translator, Trados and / or any mechanisms / translation software are NOT accepted.
• Focused on quality. Perfectionist.
• Excellent writing style, spelling, correct application of grammar rules and sense of interpretation and transliteration in the target language, in this case, English of the United States of America.
• Literal translations are NOT accepted and will NOT be paid. The job of a professional translator is not the literal translation but the correct interpretation and rewriting in the target language.
• The interested translator must justify his/her knowledge and experience, submitting his/her resume first. Links to LinkedIn or Freelancer Profiles and Portfolios are NOT accepted.
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.
ASLAN | International Translation Services
23 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €60 para este trabajo
Experiened writer and language teacher, proofreader and translator. Experienced WINE sommelier and currently working in Human Resources in the HOtel Industry
Hello. I know English and Spanish very well. Actually I have worked as a tutor in both languages. I am sure I can handle the translation in the most effective way and you will be more than satisfied by my work.
Hi, I had a lot of experience in similar projects so that we this will not be a problem and I hope you will trust me with this project. contact me and we can do a very good job. thanks in advance
Hi , I am a native english speaker and also have extensive experience in the field of recruitment and administration. I could turn around this translation in 1 day. Many thanks, Stacey.