The website u need to translate is [url removed, login to view]
we need following languages:
IR - فارسی
the software you need to use
1. "Visual Studio 2015" download it from [url removed, login to view] - need for editing and saving the file
2. [url removed, login to view] HTML editor - need to edit text containing HTML
to edit it, when you open the file using visual studio, it will look like this [url removed, login to view]
You will need to replace English text from the right column(called "Value" on the file) only to the language you translating to
DO NOT USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR or any other automated system to translate the file - IT WILL MESS HTML CODE UP, WHICH COMMONLY CAN BE FOUND IN THIS FILE, google can replace some of it or add spaces
i will not accept such work because it will need to be re-done, if i see that you used GOOGLE Translator(i need 5 second to look at the file) you will not get paid.
How to deal with HTML code:
Some of the section can contain HTML Code it is critical NOT to mess it up!!!!!!!!!!
what do you need to do in order to NOT to mess it up
1. Open [url removed, login to view] file using visual studio
2. Copy the "Value" section contains HTM code, example [url removed, login to view]
3. Pass it into Atom HTML editor [url removed, login to view]
4. go to menu Packages->Markdown Preview->Toogle Preview and you will see how the page looks on the website/email, example [url removed, login to view]
5. Translate it and past it back to the visual studio replacing "Value" section with English version
Additionally - words like this:
<strong></strong> and other HTML codes must not be translated!!!
which are included into ## must not be translated!!!!!
The whole thing will not take more that one day of your time.
Feel free if you feel that you need more information about something you don't know it is better to ask rather than fix it later spending more time