About us: We're a software startup with a product that helps to improve the performance, reliability, and management of PCs.
[login to view URL]
We are seeking an experienced Conversion Optimization Specialist to join our team.
As a Conversion Optimization Specialist at our company, you will be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel.
If you are a fast-pace professional with success managing conversion funnel optimization, by testing and implementing different conversion points you might be the right candidate for us.
Apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
- Experience working with clients from IT, software industry, ideally PC software or similar
- Past experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
- Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage
- Technical SEO and Google Search Console
- Good knowledge of Google Data Studio
- Google Analytics and HotJar or other behavior analytics tools
- A/B testing tool like Google Optimize
- WordPress knowledge
- Page builders like OptimizePress/Elementor
- Analytical, highly proactive, productive, and data-driven
- Fluent in English (we are US based company, and the customers are English speaking)
- Well organized, multitasker, tech savvy
- Being able to work remotely and independently: responsive and a good communicator
- Analyzing customer journeys on our website
- Manage key conversion points on the website marketing funnel
- Onsite conversion optimization (landing pages and improving the quality score)
- Manage and optimize content, website calls-to-action (CTAs), etc.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs and different pages
- Increase conversion rates and increase the number of qualified leads
- Optimize purchase conversion paths
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate
150$-200$ depending on the skill set.
- All applications received outside of the form will be automatically disqualified.
- Incomplete application will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. How do you approach being successful in CRO? What 2-3 things do you focus on the most? What do people tend to focus on that is not that important?
2. Can you share the criteria you use to determine whether a test has run for long enough or not?
3. Which behavior analytics tools do you prefer and why?
4. Do you have experience with WordPress? Do you have experience with OptimizePress or Elementor page builders?
5. Give us an example of a successful test you did using A/B testing? How did you approach it?