Our firm is looking for a jack of all trades to help us run our TWO organizations. We own an interpreting and translation agency as well as a new web design company we are launching.
Currently the President/Director is handling all tasks and we are looking for someone to assist and complete some oh her tasks.
As an admin assistant/project manager and services representative your responsibilities would include:
-Coordinating and scheduling interpreting projects as well as assigning and tracking all translations from request to delivery.
-Communicating and coordinating with web design project participants to ensure they are adhering to project deadlines, project tasks and budgets.
-Follow up with potential clients who may be interested in our services (sales)
- Develop new written procedure and processes for all office functions.
- Evaluating our web presence and making improvements to our website and social media presence.
- Must speak IMPECCABLE english.
-Must be available 20 hours per week (Monday thru Friday 8:00-10:00 AM and 2:00-4:00 PM - (Central Standard Time Zone)
- Must be available to respond to emails and voicemail messages within one hour.
- Must have proven experience.
-Must have U.S. references.