It is developing a web with 2 parts, shop for sports shoes. There will be two distinct parts: customers and clerks. The customer will use one or more screens in the store to order a shoe and try it. The clerk will have a backend to control such requests centrally.
- Interface to be made full screen on production and emulating appearance of touch mobile system (work in touch mode).
- The customer can display and select for test, an article in the following sequence:
1. Gender (male, female)
2. Size Curves (male, female, junior, preschool, child)
3. Brands in stock
4. Type of shoe
- Internally the terminal number on which it runs must be stored in a cookie or the like to send to the backend when a test is requested. To do this, the first screen when running the web is one where you can choose the number of screen that is.
- For each product, the following information will be provided on screen:
- Name and description
- In each product there will be a button to request a try on, which will keep the request in the database and will be picked up by the backend.
- The panel will consult often the database (for ajax) to check for new requests.
- Requests are displayed in chronological order from oldest (top) to the latest (below).
- For data, the database structure that the client is currently in production using Microsoft Access, will be provided and will have to be adapted to MySQL. This adaptation must be such that the passage of data Access to MySQL possible with a simple script.
IMPORTANT: ALL DESIGNS PROVIDED BY US
66 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €909 para este trabajo
Hi there, my name is Khorshed. I have read your project brief and like to help you on this. I can develop this script as per your need. I would love to discuss with you further to take this project on. Thanks
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks