My name’s Kathryn. I work with entrepreneurs Till H. Gross and Edward Druce of Course Concierge.
Course Concierge is an online course publishing company that creates industry-leading online courses for NYT best-selling authors, TED speakers and YouTubers with millions of subscribers.
Our clients include YouTubers with 100,000,000+ views, one of the most hotly-followed health experts on Instagram, and a coach to NFL athletes, NBA players and U.S. special forces.
We’ve run over a dozen launches the past year alone, and we’re doing very well.
Check us out here: [login to view URL]
For the right person, this is a Dream Opportunity — and dream company.
We’re one-year-old and growing, and we’re looking for a second developer to join our team of 12.
If you are someone who…
- Wants to excel in your career and take pride in active and stimulating work
- Is looking for a shot to prove yourself
- Gets excited at the prospect of learning a tremendous amount, with fast-paced and varied demands
- Has the ability to work within tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks with poise
…this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
This position is the right fit for you if…
- You are someone who completely understands how WordPress works at the code level. You have built your own custom themes/plugins and you know how to extend WordPress core.
- You understand how REST APIs work and you are comfortable consuming RESTful web services, either via the client (AJAX) or the server (PHP).
- You like finding smart and elegant solutions to coding problems, in line with WordPress coding and security best practices. Your code is clean, understandable and well commented.
- You are competent with version control systems (Git) and having experience with modern web development workflows and tools (Yarn, Gulp, Sass) is a plus.
You need to…
- Like a big workload and be comfortable working quickly. We like to get a lot done in a day and you will be pushed
- Welcome revisions and embrace our perfectionist tendencies (as well as our clients’)
- Help us refine our technical processes
- Be a clear and capable communicator. As a company we take writing seriously. Great English and attention to detail are essential.
- Be someone we love working with! Fit comes first, above everything else for us. If you don’t ‘spark joy’ for the team, no matter how good you are, we won’t take you.
Please download the full job description attached for details of what is required for each project and how to apply to the position.
Thank you for reading, and I look forward to hearing from you,
64 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $37/hora para este trabajo
Hello, I can assist and support you on all requested programming languages and api stuffs as per your given brief on project post. Let me know when you available to discuss more in detailed. Regards Rina