1. Script will be long polling every one hour during 24 hours and change this duration to 15 mins between the hours set by time variable t1 and t2.
Eg : t1=0500 t2= 0730. Or t1= 1330 t2=1600 .
2. In a folder location set by variable “folderpath” , When script finds a file set by variable “completionfile” , parse this file and assign values to elements of array “keywords” . Elements will look like sciencecount , historycount, mathcount, etc.
Format of parsed txt file will be something like this
3. Script will now check in the folder if the there are same number of mp3 files as mentioned by all the variables and their name started with 1 and so on .
Eg: In above case [login to view URL] , [login to view URL] , [login to view URL] , [login to view URL] , [login to view URL]
Script will also check other mp3 files for which name will be the elements of an array “specialfiles” and elements will be reptiles for [login to view URL] , roadsafety for [login to view URL] .
4. If all files are available , run a Cmd file “[login to view URL]” and halt the long polling for next 16 hours.
5. If any of the file is not present , email to the email address set by variable “ EmailVO “ with content as name of missing files and subject as “ Missing files / Today date and day / current time” and set the script to long polling after 15 mins.
** Notes and comments within the script will be required.
6 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $44 para este trabajo
Hello Mr Im a Windows Automation Expert I could help you with this script. I would like to know more about your project contact me by chat to get more information. Best Regards