We currently have a Magento 1.9 site and would like to upgrade to Magento 2.
Ideally we would like as much data as possible moved over, customer data, orders and invoices more so than products ( which have custom attributes ) so not sure if that is possible.
Our current website is [login to view URL]
We have a M2 template to install and custom modules that we have purchased from 3rd parties that also need adding. Any coding requirements need to meet Magento best practices.
Ideally looking for an expert developer with experience who can ensure our server is secure and performing correctly for M2 and can advise us where needed or if they can see where improvements should be made. Professionalism is important as is the security of our site.
We will be looking to adding and customising over time in addition so would like some one that we can come back to again and again for work.
1. Upgrade Magento 1.9 to the latest Magento 2
2. Ensure the test site has a back up facility in case of emergency
3. Move customer data, invoices, orders etc from M1 to M2
4. Ensure that all security patches are up to date for M2 and our server
5. Install custom template and 3rd party modules ( there will be around 4-6 ) To be confirmed.
6. To assist with customisation to the template ie colour, layout changes, add logo's etc.
7. Create a custom page layout for dedicated page topics
8. Once tested put the new M2 site live and have backups running with cron
We also have ideas that may require custom code or the development of a module that will do the work. This will be discussed in detail and be a separate project but it would be great benefit if you have this skill.