[login to view URL]
• To an existing webpage, set up the linked database structure:
[login to view URL]
• Requirement on the database is that it can be mass administrated (insert/delete/update) by us to contain 100s of videos (Load with csv-file or similar, and using SQL statements to update/delete is the preferred solution)
• Display items in the database as videos in a video gallery (Structure for displaying items from another source exist on the webpage today and can be used)
• Each video should be able to be commented and rated (working on the existing webpage today, so can connect to that or set up similar)
• Videos should be possible to Sort, Search and Filtered (working on the existing webpage today, so can connect to that or set up similar). The Search function should search in 2 of the fields (both Episode and Parent_Title), only 1 today on the existing web page.
• Each video should play in Full screen with 1 click, and revert back to Gallery overview when it is finished without click (working on the webpage today)
• Add support for playing linked .fl-videos
• Integrated with the videos that exist on the webpage today and have the same features to be possible to be commented and rated
• Each video should be possible to play in Full screen with 1 click, and revert back to Gallery overview when it is finished without click
• No requirement for user to "download Flash player". It should work without it.
• For example "Flowplayer" on the Wordpress-market seems to be able to provide the neccessary features for this, but up to you as a Freelancer to choose and to set up.
Auto load more videos on scroll
• Auto load more items on the webpage when scrolling down (no click should be neccessary)
• Display ~10 items at a time to make the page fast
• Increase speed on website from today for loading the page and to play video. It should be at least at the same speed as Youtube.
• Raise gtmetrix- score from 41 (Low) for mobile devices to above 80 (Average). Suggestions:
o Introduce cache on the webpage to make it faster to load
o Use splash image for the video gallery overview (needs to automated, so it works smoothly also for new videos that are added to the web site)
o Other ideas you have.
• Fix iPad experience to play in Full screen with 1 click, and revert back to Gallery overview when it is finished without click. Not working on the page today (works if Flowplayer would be used instead of today's solution)
• When there are no ratings made for a video today, a "0" is displayed. Change that to "-"
• When leaving a new Rating, it should immediately pop up as a new rating in the fancybox and on the webpage, without the need of manually refreshing the webpage
Everything should work in all browsers and devices. Mobile and tablet are more important than laptop/desktop.
23 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $555 para este trabajo
Hello, We can assist in this, Let me know if I am on your shortlist, I will do some rechecks and submit my detailed proposal estimate. Thanks, Sebastian