The Woodlandglade Sport Management company requires the re-development of its existing website ([login to view URL]) to bring it inline with current technology and mobile platform. The approved web portal would be contain the following as a minimum.
1. Database driven pages to support a content managed system – this proprietary CMS or existing CMS (MUST)
2. No off the shelf templates must be custom or full copyright paid for (MUST)
3. Mobile responsive pages (MUST)
4. HTML5 and CSS3 (WOULD)
5. Re-use of existing data (MUST)
6. Easy to use Admin portal to administer page content / images (MUST)
7. Easy to use Admin portal to create new pages or modules (COULD)
8. Search Engine Optimization (MUST)
9. Google Analytics (COULD)
10. Newsletter generation and emailing to members and subscribers (MUST)
11. Newsletters administration (MUST)
12. GDPR Compliant (MUST)
13. Staff training on use of admin portal (MUST)
14. Minimum 3 months warranty and support (MUST)
15. Photo Gallery & optimised images (WOULD)
16. Copy writing of contents (COULD)
17. General NFR including secure / negative coding (MUST)
18. Please NO WORDPRESS accepted.
19. Joomla, Drupal, Umbraco, or SharePoint accepted
20. NO Hosting required
Would like to haves but not mandatory are:
1. Favourable or top google ranking for the type service provided
2. Video uploads by website admins
3. PDF downloadable documents
4. Access Control Levels
5. Dashboard to monitor usage, user location, and visited pages
6. No external trademarks or unapproved out links
7. Machine learning to understand our visitor base (linked with 6)
Further functional requirements and non-functional requirements would be provided after selection of developer is confirmed.
62 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de £738 para este trabajo
Hi there, I work with joomla, and since it's in your list of CMS system who can be supported I decided to leave a bid, we can talk more if you're interested. Thanks.