You need to develop "Edit layers" functionality to Leaflet Geofield widget on a Drupal site.
Exactly same as in geojson.io-site. Functionality is in the middle vertical toolbar 2nd last button.
Main goal is to enable functionality that allows node creators to be able to edit properties of point, lines and polygons like styling properties and content such as title and description and perhaps icon, just like on [url removed, login to view] site.
1. User has options to add point, line or polygon (already done with modules)
2. User has added one marker and on finish event a popup is fired (can be implemented with leaflet api)
3. User modifies properties for newly created marker/feature in a popup (custom code?)
4. User changes are saved automatically or on save
5. User can repeat from step 1 or continue
6. User saves node and map is saved in geojson format on geofield of node
1. React on draw event: draw has finished (leaflet api functionality)
2. Add popup functionality for event object (leaflet api functionality)
3. Set popup content to show object's properties in a form (custom code: not covered in Leaflet?)
4. onchange apply changes to marker object; not necessary to happen in real-time (custom code; mapping field and object properties onchange events)
Additionally all editable properties shown in popup should be renamed to suite non-technical persons and grammar i.e. 'fill' -> 'Fill color',' stroke-width' -> 'Stroke width' and to support translations.
You don't need to develop upper left menu, right hand side debug tool or similar advanced functionalities found on GEOJSON.IO-site.
Only "Edit layers" and related popup functionality.
We don't know that whether these are already covered in [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] or similar js library.
This was our view of the problem which doesn't seem to complicated. We can give technical help and especially details. But we hope that example page is quite self explanatory.
8 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €258 para este trabajo
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
++ This is my job. I'm ready to begin now. Pm for me. Thanks Looking forward to hear from you, Feel free to talk about this interesting stuff, give us any questions you have to know more about us ;-) Thanks Oleg!
Dear Employer, Kindly tell me more about this project. I can handle this project for you. If you want then we can discuss further. Regards Sofia Flothen