Hi again, would you be interested in another project for us?
It would entail the following minor fix-ups. Also would it be possible for you to label any code work you do?
1) The side widget you worked on, we tried to get the following touch-ups, but failed quite miserably. We need the following specifications for it (as well as clean up the code mess we made):
- Above the header padding: 3px
- Buttons line height: 2px
- Content top padding: 18
- Content left padding: 12
- Content line height: 1.8
- Each entry listing (except on the series tab) bottom padding: 0.6
2) On the home page, there needs to be an extra space between the divider and the author name in the meta data. On the blog page, there's the same issue, but there are too many spaces between the divider and the author name.
3) On the author page, the blurb is too high and goes into the menu bar.
4) Separate the "post" font from the "main" font.
5) Change "about admin" to "About the author" on the blog page at the bottom of the entries before the author blurb.