I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed using [url removed, login to view] oauth2 connections to Facebook, Twitter, mail chimp, and Google analytics to send data back and populate chartjs within my preexisting dashboard. I would also like to see if it's possible to hook into the Gmail api to send and receive email from my dashboard
1. Be able to create an account using their email, username and password. ability to connect via Google or Facebook is ideal. I would also like forgot password functionality,
2. Once an account is created users can log into the dashboard to view their data, email and update their information.
3. Once logged in a user can go to their profile page and update the following:
1. The First and Last Name
2. Email Address
4. Profile Picture
6. Phone Number
4. Within their Profile Page I would like users to be able to connect to the following APIs (using oAuth2):
1. Google Analytics (select one view of the users choice)
2. Facebook Analytics
8. Google Calendar
9. Email (via IMAP)
5. Within the Profile Page I would like users to be able to disconnect from any of the services.
6. Once the user selects all of the connections they would like I would like for the user to be able to view the data on the primary dashboard page organized by using charts and tables (ChartJS).
7. The following pieces of the data will need to be displayed to the user:
1. Google Analytics (select one view of the users choice)
1. Would like the reports listed in thie article: https://blog.kissmetrics.com/expert-google-analytics-reports/
2. Would like to display Goal Data
3. AdWords Data (if connected to Google Analytics)
2. Google AdWords API
1. The reports listed in this article: http://www.ppchero.com/10-visual-adwords-reports-you-should-be-using/
3. Facebook Analytics - Article for more information: https://searchenginewatch.com/sew/how-to/2241406/how-to-create-analyze-valuable-facebook-reports
1. Lifetime Report
2. Advertising Performance
3. Responder Demographics
4. Actions by Impression Time*
5. Inline Interactions*
6. News Feed*
7. Creative Analysis
1. Recipients - Number of subscribers the campaign was sent to.
2. Delivered - Date and time the campaign completed sending from MailChimp servers.
3. Open rate - Percentage of successfully delivered campaigns that registered as an open.
4. Click rate - Percentage of successfully delivered campaigns that registered a click.
5. List average for opens and clicks - Average percentage of opens or clicks on previous campaigns sent to this list.
6. Industry average for opens and clicks - Average percentage of opens or clicks for campaigns in the selected industry set for your account.
7. Opened - Number of recipients that opened this campaign any number of times.
8. Clicked - Number of recipients that clicked any tracked link any number of times in this campaign.
9. Bounced - Number of recipients that registered as a hard or soft bounce.
10. Unsubscribed - Number of subscribers that opted out of your list using the unsubscribe link in this campaign.
11. Total opens - Total number of times the campaign was opened by recipients. This count includes multiple opens from individual recipients.
12. Successful deliveries - The number of recipients that didn't hard or soft bounce on this campaign.
13. Clicks per unique opens - Percentage of recipients that registered as an open who also clicked a link in your campaign.
14. Total clicks - Total number of times tracked links were clicked by recipients. This count includes multiple clicks from individual recipients
15. Forwarded - Number of times the campaign was forwarded using the Forward to a Friend form. This stat considers forwards only through the Forward to a Friend form and is not able to detect when a subscriber uses the forwarding function in their email program.
16. Forward opens - Number of times the campaign was opened by someone who was forwarded the campaign using a Forward to a Friend form.
17. Abuse reports - Number of recipients that reported your email as spam. Subscribers that report a campaign as spam are automatically unsubscribed from your list.
18. Last opened - The most recent instance of a recipient opening the campaign.
19.Last clicked - The most recent instance of a recipient clicking a tracked link in the campaign.
20. 24-hour performance - A graph detailing subscriber activity (opens and clicks) for the first 24 hours after the campaign was sent.
21. Top links clicked - The URLs that were clicked the most in the campaign.
22. Subscribers with most opens - Subscribers that opened the campaign the most times.
23. Social performance - Provides a bird's eye view of how well your campaign is doing across different social media outlets. When your campaign generates Facebook or EepURL activity, we'll link to the stats on the report Overview. Click the links to view more detailed information about the social activity for your campaign.
24. Top locations - Displays where in the world your subscribers are opening your campaigns. We use geolocation tracking to collect your subscribers' location information and the name of the country subscribers are from.
5. OntraPort - Same as OntraPort
8. In the primary dashboard, tabs on the left will have the different areas (Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook, MailChimp, OntraPort, Twitter ) for the connections made in the Profile Page.
9. If a user connects to mail (imap or gmail) they can view send and recieve email on the dasboard
10. If a user connects to google calendar they can view, add, edit the calendar on the dasboard
Hello, your requirements list is quite long and given a 30 days deadline I could do it for $1000($1100 with freelancer fees). If you want to discuss more, I'm available on chat. Cheers, Ionuț