Our wordpress page [url removed, login to view] needs some small improvements and we need some coaching/training for our marketing staff via teamviewer.
A: SEO - improvements:
1) Add Rewrite rules for more search friendly URLs for our dynamic pages: The event details - pages should be changed from e.g. [url removed, login to view] ideally to [url removed, login to view] .
The 92 has to be passed to the page to fetch the correct event. It is important to handle special chars and spaces correctly, maybe use the same method that Wordpress uses to convert page titles to URLs?
2) Change links on [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] to the event details page according to 1.
3) Caching: Add server caching to improve performance. This includes the pages and especially the external web service calls to [url removed, login to view] . The api results should be ideally cached for 2 hours (configurable).
B: Page Templates & Coaching
4) Add a page template for event hosts (see [url removed, login to view]):
a) Some parts will be manually edited (description) other parts should be automatically generated by the events - api.
b) Add the possibility to add a json-ld for [url removed, login to view] (I would manually edit this json-ld, just need a text box to conveniently edit it.)
c) Caching as in point 3 included.
e) This should include coaching via teamviewer of our marketing staff, how to add one new host page, so we can edit the rest on our own.
5) Coach our marketing staff via teamviewer how to add a page like ([url removed, login to view]):
a) All content except the events-list is manually edited
6) Add the possibility to the slider plugin for optional links on the elements, including editable alt - tags and target selection (_blank, _self,...) - see screenshot ([url removed, login to view]).