Hi there !
First of all read carefully before you bid on this project.
- You must finish the project within the deadline
- I will not pay more than my budget
- I will not pay before the project is finish
- You should develop it on your own server or locally
- You should explain me how to set up or help if needed
- if you try to bullshit me , I will stop working with you.
Here is what I want:
I want a WordPress theme which gonna work as info screen system/digital signage.
This WordPress site will work locally, it will be running in full screen, so its look like an application.
I have attached two illustrations of how the result should look like.
[url removed, login to view]
This is how the site will look like on a touch screen, the purpose is that the user can find different information on the screen. Each menu button link to a page.
- The button text should be the page title
- The button on left should only be visibled if published
- The content should be edited in a wysiwyg editor
- It should be possible to add text or images in the content area ( in wp admin)
custom [url removed, login to view]
This is a custom page, this page should have its own style. This page will be displayed on a 50 inch screen. I'm thinking that it should have 4 editable widgets, but I'm not sure if it is the right way to do that. Maybe using a plugin, or maybe custom fields.
- The red text in the picture should be editable in wp admin)
- The black text is predefined ( Not modifiable in wp admin )
- It should be possible to add text or images in the Free text zone area
The attached images are just for illustration, you are the professional, you are welcome to style it , so its looks like an application running.
I want it done in 5 days from the time you bid is chosen
It should be responsive, since it will be displayed on two different screens.
It is important that's it don't look like a website, but more like a software.
It will run on chrome in kiosk mode, so it will be full screen, the user cant see that it is from a browser.