I run a photography business and I am currently using many different packages to carry out various functions within my business. I want to simplify that into a self-hosted system through my website domain.
On the front-end I want to have a website that can do the following:
1. Provide clients with information on the various products and services I offer
2. Allow clients to log in to their own personalised area where there are links to their images and present them the opportunity to comment, leave feedback, share across social media or order the images they select.
3. E-commerce capability is essential for clients to purchase items and access their cart and pay for their items.
On the back-end, I would like a web-browser based system that can handle the following:
1. Manage customers including documents, contacts, activities
2. Manage suppliers including documents, contacts, activities
3. Manage projects (it can be a shoot, or image editing)
4. Manage resources
5. Manage users including external contractors (some permission based criteria will apply to various functions)
6. Manage files and documents electronically (preferrably linked to dropbox but not essential and up for discussion)
The chosen candidate will need to have experience in web design, programming and database development. Also preferred would be knowledge of CPanel to assist me in configuring it to work properly.
This is all I can think of at this stage.
Preferrable but not essential is someone who could link the system to a Quickbooks Online account using an API.
Also forgot to mention a key element of the system will be task management. I want to be able to create, track and manage tasks for clients, suppliers and projects. I want to be able to assign tasks and projects to various users on the system.