XCelerate – High Level Requirements
EMAIL response to talent (at) [url removed, login to view]
Existing Site – [url removed, login to view] (We will add three times more pages especially in consultancy)
Ref Site: [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] (These are ref only and we feel our site should be better than these, please provide options).
• CMS platform easy to manage – We should have full access to the admin panel, suggest the platform, we are looking for a cost effective solution.
• Should be built with bootstrap or similar framework. Should run on all popular devices.
• Loading speed should be less than 5 second on any page, no unnecessary CSS or dirty codes, we will review the code and only after approval will it be allowed to go to production.
• Minimum of 30 pages, more pages as we
• The website should be SEO ready and on-page SEO should already be done for atleast 15-30 keywords.
• Creative work will be your responsibility, including logo. Share your approach and the number of versions you agree to share before we approve
• Website all pages should have social marketing ready.
• Career section, with admin option of maintaining each requirement – date, closure date etc.
• Each detail page will have dynamic linking to sections like Best practices, News, Blogs so we need to plan upfront how admin panel will work, what categories will be selected and what data will show on what pages dynamically. Will share more detail on this.
• Should comply to WCAG 2.0 Guidelines, W3C validation, etc(Suggest the standards you follow).
• Great user experience, chat options, pop-up on blogs, news, mailchimp marketing options(Suggest a solution) We would like to engage with our clients regularly through email, give us the solution to manage the customer database and engagement.
• Prepare a standard styling sheet you propose to use, we are open to ideas on this.
• Webpages need to have a call to action. This can be accomplished by using the navigation tools i.e. print this page.
• All webpages should have a link to the “Contact Us” page or have the necessary number. This number/link needs to be easily visible.
• You will share design mockup before any development is commenced to avoid delays.
• Image will be your responsibility, check we use legitimate pictures and they are catchy, cheap fixators will be not accepted.
• Content feed option – Both external and Internal.
• Need Sitemap clearly defined and submitted for SEO.
• Clear layout consistency at pixel level on all devices (define what do you propose)
• Migration from the existing website in Joomla is a key, share with us your migration strategy.
• Define the archival process for blogs and content, will you write cron jobs for it and manage through the CMS.
• Content writing will be your responsibility, we will provide topics and references for each.
• Submission of website in popular search engines, local SEO, Analytics.
• If you can provide wireframes that will be good, but if you wish to move into creative work directly we are fine.
• If you decide to use a Template, please call that out and share why you wish to go for it.
• What is the post-live support, most of our projects get 30 days free support with small fixes allowed during this time.
Payment terms to be discussed later.