Create some sample codes in VB .Net to allow us to integrate with Google Calendar and Yahoo Calendar.
1. Create a calendar event and allow it to be emailed as an email attachment. If the email recipient clicks on the Google event email attachment, it will add the event to Google Calendar. If the email recipient clicks on the Yahoo event email attachment, it will add the event to this person's Yahoo Calendar. Similar to Evite.
For each event (regardless Yahoo Calendar event or Google Calendar event), provide the sample code so that we can specifically populate (1) the Email Subject of "Request for" + something dynamic that we'll plug in from our code, (2) Start Time/Date and End Time/Date OR All day event flag (if no Start and End Time), (3) Location, email recipients, and (4) the entire email content should be pasted into the event body.
2. Create a sample code to remove an existing events from Google Calendar and Yahoo Calendar based on the email subject.
3. VB .Net source code must be included.
4. Must be able to go online to demonstrate the coding being function for the acceptance.
5. Must be available for 2 weeks after the source code is delivered to answer questions on Skype.