We are in the first stages of building a mini-site promoting a band's debut EP.
We would get the artwork designed by a graphic designer, and the role we are advertising would consist of the following:
- Creating/customising a wordpress/Joomla theme
- Implementing a secure audio/video player
- Collecting email addresses and adding them to various geo-targeted email auto-responders
- Updatable Tour schedule with ticketing functionality (via Eventbrite widget)
- Integrating Facebook social plugins and other social sharing tools
I need to go into more details with each of these functionalities, plus more, but I just want to get started in sourcing the right person/people for the job.
This would be an ongoing relationship as we add more functionality and expand the website to be more than just a mini-site, but a full-blown "music 2.0" website.
At the moment we are thinking to go with a Wordpress or Joomla! integration, but we are open to suggestions. Ultimately we want a trade off between ease of use and onward flexibilty.
I will submit a thorough brief within the next few days.
All functionality will be described in detail.