1. Calendar control needs to display in two modes.
-A small mode will just show dates. Clicking on the small calendar will expand it into large mode.
-A large mode will show events similar to Google Calendar in monthly view.
2. The Calendar will take a List<Event> as input for events, each Event has a few properties (EventTitle, StartTime, EndTime)
3. Two buttons for moving to next and previous months. When changing months, page should move up or down (like iPhone calendar, see beginning of this video:[url removed, login to view]
Bonus requirement: Can you make it zoom from small mode to large mode? I know this is possible in WPF, but I'm not sure how hard it is. It is not a simple matter of scaling, because this is trivial in WPF. The boxes of the calendar have to grow a lot, while the dates (numbers) don't grow very much, but move with the boxes.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
WPF (.NET 3.0 or 3.5)