We are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
Your main task will be to design and test the CX (Customer Experience) of the Mobile Apps, Websites and In-house applications; you will have full power and responsibility about the whole Shopping Experience. You will have to collaborate with the commercial and development teams, and help managing external designers giving the correct art direction to their work. Your skills and experience in analysis, art direction, testing and commercial approach, as well as your intrapreneur skills will have a strong use in our dynamic organisation
Necessary to apply (experience and knowledge in):
• Wire-framing and modeling: Advanced.
• UX Testing Techniques: Intermediate - Advanced.
• Ui/UX software knowledge: Intermediate - Advanced.
• Art Direction - Intermediate.
• HTML5 and CSS3: Basic - Intermediate.
• Adobe Design Suite: Advance.
Desirable to apply (extra points):
• Passionate about e-commerce
• Programming knowledge.
• Math skills
• Intra/entrepreneur attitude.
• Willingness to keep learning.
• Have an active Behance account.