We are looking for a social media expert, with good English, to manage our social media platforms in Portuguese.
We are a newly established broker of English language courses. Through our website, we promote special offers and discounts at leading language schools in London. We have been online for 6 months.
We have English language profiles in early development on two main social media platforms, Twitter and FaceBook. Whilst other platforms and language strands will be developed in future, the current emphasis of work is to establish and develop our profiles on Twitter and FaceBook in Portuguese. The purpose of our social media activites is to:
1. Find and interact with customers and stakeholders
4. Increase our profile, positioning us as a trusted and independent broker of languages courses
2. Increase traffic to our site directly through link clicks
3. Increase traffic to our site indirectly by improving search engine visibility
We are looking for a highly professional person (or organisation) with a proven track record of designing and implementing successful social media campaigns in Brazil. The work must be conducted in line with our social media policy and will involve the following activities:
1. Network building
2. Identifying relevant hashtags and groups
3. Interacting with potential customers and stakeholders
4. Generating engaging content. Some content will be supplied in English and will need translating into Portuguese.
5. Daily posting/tweeting and monitoring of accounts (at least one post on each platform per day)
6. Weekly reporting and analysis of results.
Success will ultimately be measured by the number of website clicks/conversions.
Other numeric measures for Twitter will include: Tweets; follows; retweets (others retweeting us); retweets (us retweeting interesting/influencial tweeters); favourites; conversations and visability on hashtags. Other numeric measures for Facebook will include: Likes, posts, reach.
The job is initially for one month, with potential for an ongoing contract depending on success. It is envisaged that for the first month, 2 or 3 days will be required, but this is negotiable.
You must be a highly experienced professional with a minimum of 3 years experience in managing social media.
You're welcome to submit your proposal in Portuguese, but you must have a good understanding of English.
Please include time estimates for each activity in your proposal.
Please include at least two examples of successful social media campaigns that you have undertaken (with links to live twitter and facebook pages).
Please provide a brief description of how you would approach the job.