I need you to use JavaFX and SceneBuilder to create a small application to store/display information about Car objects (I have provided a [login to view URL] file that contains a start to the project with the scenes in scene builder already done and fx:ids connected, you may use this or start fresh - IDE Used- Netbeans)
1. Create a table in the database that will store information about Cars (make, model, year and mileage). Ensure there is data for at least 6 cars on the table and that the database is accessible remotely. (i.e. when I mark your lab, I do not have to run any SQL files).
*Here is the database
CREATE TABLE car
carID INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
INSERT INTO car (make, model, carYear, mileage)
('Toyota', 'Verso', '2009','100000'),
('Toyota', 'Prius', '2018','150000'),
('Toyota', 'Proace', '2017','250000'),
('Toyota', 'RAV4', '20012','125000'),
('Kia', 'Optima', '2012','25000'),
('Jaguar', 'XE', '2018','75000'),
('Mercedes', 'C Class', '2018','100000'),
('Mercedes', 'E Class', '20018','10000');
2. Create a class that can launch a Scene and load an FXML document
3. Create a scene that has a TableView object that shows ALL the cars from your database
4. Add 2 sliders to the scene that show a minimum year and maximum year. The maximum and minimum values should be set based on the information in the database. For example, if the oldest car in the database is 2006 and the newest car is 2018, the sliders should work in the range of 2006-2018. It should be obvious to the user which slider is for the minimum year and which one is the maximum.
5. Beside each slider, add a label that shows the value of the slider as a whole number.
6. When either of these sliders is updated, do a query to the database and update the table based on the new query filter.
7. Add a ComboBox to the scene that loads all the brands (or make) from the database
8. Add a method so that when a user selects one of the makes from the ComboBox, the current list of vehicles is cleared from the table and a new DB query is used to populate the TableView object filter for the make, minimum year and maximum year.
10 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $154 para este trabajo
Sure. My name is GuangJun Zhao. I have read your brief and i have good skills in this . So i can help you. If you want to see my previous working , you can see my reviews. Thanks.
hello,hope you are fine and doing great.i have seen details about your project.i am expert in java kindly give me this project to done great. Thank you