The native iPhone application for mobile phones should be developed. A detailed technical requirements document is available.
* The app contains 5 main pages with 3-5 tabs on each page. There are also about 5 pages for login, user preferences and similar.
* Almost all pages in the app should have the same layout and behavior. It is modeled after Viber's contact page: it have a collapsible image and a list of items after it with some additional textual elements.
* The backend API is already done. No need to implement anything on this part.
* Deep facebook integration is required: login, friends import and posts from the application to the users news feed.
* Push notifications support is required (only client side).
* For all but one pages, only vertical phone orientation is supported.
* Most of tabs contain a list of items. The list item consists of:
- The rounded icon in the left,
- Main label text after it,
- Additional smaller text after it,
- At the right top and bottom we have two textual fields for digits and/or dates,
- The right top text element should be bigger then the bottom one.
* Some tabs contain only user icon, name, @login and a long textual description after it.
There is a ready-made android application for it. It's source code can be accessed to boost development speed if necessary.
Sir, I read your project requirement. As you can see my profile, I have much experiences native iPhone App Development. Plz contact me if you are interest in me. Thanks.