Need a backend developer to deploy the signaling server (WebRTC) and setup aws (S3, CDN)
Hey, we are making a random video chat.
We made the app in ios native.
The frontend is almost done.
However, we have a lot of problem in the backend.
Before I explain, let me explain the app. When the users register, they upload their video profiles.
There are 2 features (Random video chatting mode and selective video chatting mode)
1) In the Random video chatting mode:
In the random video chatting mode, the users get to see the randomly connected user's video profile. When the video chatting connection is established, they get on the video chat in p2p without going through the media server.
In the selective mode, the users can swipe through the video profiles who are online (using AWS S3 and CDN). if the user is offline, the video profile will be hidden. So basically, the video profiles will be shown to whom are online in real time.
Here are some problems that we are having:
1. connection problem.
- When the users turns off or press the home button, it should be considered offline user and move to the next match or next video profile in the selective mode.
- When users switch from cellular data to wifi or wifi to cellular, the connection should not get lost.
- There are many times when in the random mode, the video profiles play in a loop but doesn't get the video chatting connection.
3. Loading 4 video profiles in advance.
- We need this feature really bad. (it also needs a thumbnail of the video profile to to look like there is no latency)
4. Server logic for the location base and the estimated cost of the server.
5. Deploying signaling server in AWS using S3 and cloud front.
6. Storing data in the admin page. (In the admin page, it must have a screen shot of the misbehaved users when one reports the other user)
We are planning to hire full time backend developer in our office in Hanoi, Tu Liem, Mon City.
2. Signaling Server (Stun/ Turn server)
4. AWS (we also need to calculate the estimation of the cost and want to know the difference between EC2 and S3 & CloudFront)
5. Mongo DB
6. Node JS
7. Admin page
25 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $54/hora para este trabajo
hi i am very interested in your post project. i have rich experience on it. so i am sure i can give you good result in time. please call me Dmitrii. looking forward your reply. thanks regards
Hi I am webRTC expert. I can do your project in short time. I feel really confidence about your project. Send me a message to discuss detail. Thank you.