Complete an Unfinished Fishing App
Finish coding a partially written ~10 screen app for iOS 8 (focusing on iPhone) providing:
GPS connected map of the venue (eg lake) you are currently fishing at, showing other users logged in at the same venue
Share fish catches to the other users, and the system will send a notification to the users at the same fishery
You can see on the map what other users are catching, view their fish details and chat to them
Sign up and user profile with basic details of fishing sessions
Simple leaderboard list of current users
This app is partially written but the developer had to stop working on it for personal reasons. It needs to be completed, and the original developer is available for support and handover as required. I’m not an iOS expert but the developer estimates around 35% of the total code is delivered to date -- you can check the code yourself to see. So you are bidding on the remaining 65% of the project.
Graphics and logo are designed and created already, you will need to integrate these into the iOS app. A backend api is developed separately, you will need to integrate with this by consuming RESTful web services from the client. Functionality is documented with UML, and there's a developer guide for the api.
This app will be launched with these features, and other planned features will be developed in a future phase as separate chargeable downloads. For this project however some hooks are required in preparation for phase 2:
Buttons for IAP features with a “coming soon” message when tapped, and some details about the upcoming functionality
Allow users to vote anonymously for these features by clicking a simple 1 - 5 star rating system
Gather generic statistics about client app usage (events, screens, crashes) eg by integrating google analytics for iOS or a different stats library if you prefer
The app needs to be resilient to unreliable internet connections -- communicating with a server in the background to keep the UI responsive -- and perform adequately over 3G: images and other data sent must be optimised for slow connectivity. When connection fails the system needs to have some simple way to retry/resend messages when a connection is next available.
The successful bid for this work will show strong experience of iPhone development and best practise, but also deliver accurately on the requirements without over-engineering the solution.
41 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $1466 para este trabajo
Dear Sir. I'm talented mobile app/game developer. I have been developing Iphone apps for several years. You can see high skilled apps in my portfolios. I am ready for you. Regards.