This project involves the integration of Outlook calendar and tasks.
1. Using the drag and drop capabilities when the unscheduled task list of jobs is displayed to the right of the monthly calendar, the user will drag a task to the calendar. The duration of the task expressed in 8-hour days will dictate the length of the calendar appointment.
2. When the appointment is added to the calendar, it needs to be checked for conflicts with other jobs already on the calendar.
3. If a conflict exist, the new job is given the date and duration where is was dropped, and the conflicted job is moved out so there is no overlap between the two.
4. The moved job is then checked for conflicts and other jobs are moved to the right until no further conflicts exist.
5. One caveat to the above: if a job already on the calendar is locked, i.e., it is not allowed to be moved, then the conflicting job being moved must be moved out beyond the locked job and then again evaluated for conflicts.
6. Continue the above process allowing the user to schedule the next job etc.
If this cannot be done in Outlook, Syncfusion's scheduler control would be my next choice. If neither of those will work, [login to view URL] would be another possible choice.
14 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $51/hora para este trabajo
Hello, I am a highly skilled Outlook Addin developer and I can develop your required solution to manage overlapping appointments. Thank you, Usman Relevant Skills and Experience .Net Outlook C#
i am a lead .NET software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck
It seems i can do the job. Because i have done a lot of jobs with Microsoft projects. So i can help you with it. If you are interesting me, let me know. Thanks.
Hi there I am expert developer. I can provide you the best solution for this job. Please contact me on chat so we can discuss further about it. Thanks