Some background on the company:
Australian company running an online store seeks a Freelancer to edit, update and perform general tasks relating to our website.
The website is our main source of income as our customers place orders through the site (through referrals and Google searched) and we're looking for someone to help ease the work load by performing general updates and duties that we are too busy to do.
Some background on the project:
initially, there is approx 6 hours of work to be done over a 1-2week period... BUT there is a GREAT opportunity for ongoing work... as we're continuously expanding we'd be more than happy to keep you on performing ad hoc tasks each week.
- creating new products (all information will be provided, may require some basic photo editing if a picture needs to be cropped)
- updating product information (some of our existing ~150 products don't have a detailed enough description so you will be required to update this whether on direction from us or you'll be required to research the product on Google and update this keeping SEO in mind)
- editing products (for example if shipping rates change, product categories need to be changed around)
- general updates (if we require you to make a new 'post' about something or upload some pictures)
The ideal freelancer will have the following skills
- Good understanding of Wordpress
- Good understanding of SEO
- Good research skills
- EXCELLENT English skills are a must... we will initially be proof reading all content that gets updated but to save time a Freelancer with good English and grammar skills will be preferred.
To apply please write a short paragraph explaining why you are suitable for the job. Please include your experience with Wordpress, SEO and providing tasks on a deadline, although we are flexible with timing.
In addition, please write a short, truthful paragraph on your interests and hobbies.
This is so that we can hopefully find someone with a similar interest as to our market (which has deliberately not been stated or revealed)
and so that we can assess your English and writing skills.
As mentioned the (initial) amount of work required is around 10 hours to be completed over a 1-2 week period, with the chance for ongoing work.
Thanks for looking.