Develop an application that connects to Anviz A300 devices (Fingerprint & RFID Time Attendance) via TCP/IP and Port Number.
Aplication will import the records/data from devices and then will provide an easy to use management dashboard with the following features.
The application will manage:
Screen: Log in: with captcha and security features.
Screen: Users maintenance: view, add, edit, delete, create/change, password, etc.
Eployee maintenance screen (this is different from user screen): view list of employees, add, edit, delete.
List of employee to shop employee ID, NAME, LASTNAME, CURRENT STATUS (CLOCKED IN/OUT), CURRENT LOCATION (name of device they made an entry), TOTAL HOURS WORKED THIS WEEK.
* For calculation purposes first day of week is Saturday being Friday the 7th day. (Calculation is from Sat to Friday)
Screen: Employee maintenance
Personal information: Names, Last names, Address, Date of birth, DNI number (ID), CUIL number (worker ID number), Date of hire, date of start, phone number, celphone number, emergency contact name phone and address, Insurance name, number, etc.
Notes. Set hourly rate ($), Hourly rate history, Show payment history.
Screen: Device management: view, add, edit, delete Anviz A300 devices. Connection configuration: TCP/IP address, port number, Device ID, Name, Location.
Set/view/change hour and date on device, view number and list of users, view/list number of registered fingerprints on device, view device status (on line-off line). Import data: Option to import from all devices and an option to import manually from a specified devices.
Synchronize: function to synchronize all users and all fingerprint between devices and database.
View/generate reports by date range, employee name, etc.
When the report shows the list it must contain employee name, location, show the records such as entry/exit date times, etc. add hours of a the day and add hours of total range between the dates selected for the report.
Must have the avility to easily edit entries (dates, time, location, etc).
The option to generate a receipt calculated by number of hours worked (from saturday to friday) multiplied by the hourly rate.
Screen: Payment receipts: A screen to manage generated receipts of each employee and to show receipt history and status of last receipt (in order to determine if the receipt was paid to employee or not).
Events Screen: To manually add records of late arrivals, days employee missed work, etc).
The program must be able to be accessed from a website.
1) Must have user/password authentication to access website and manage users (create, delete, etc).
2) Must have option to add the IP and port of the devices it will connect to import/download the data. NOTE THAT currently we have 5 devices to clock in/out.
3) Must have avility to easily edit in/out entries, manually add records for an employee (date, time, etc).
4) Must be able to generate reports based on date (from ... to...) and print in pdf and/or excel in a clean format.
5) Must have the option to generate a payslipt based on hours worked and hourly rate and show payment status (paid/not paid) of employees in order to keep track the payments.
6 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $638 para este trabajo
Hello sir/madam, we have read and understand your requirement and very much confident that we can complete this project within low budget and less time . Give us chance to serve you better... Thanks & Regards