I would like to renovate the existing website into a multi-device responsive web design . I would need your creativity but the design concept should follow my guidelines as closely as possible. I have several updated statements with which you need to agree before I award this project to you.
(1) I am in US (EST). You should be available online for discussion between 8:00 am and 12:00 noon for my time zone on any day of the week.
(2) This project is the introductory front pages of the entire project. You will finish designing (graphic) the website with HTML5 and CSS in two weeks. Then, you will help the developer implement your design and supplement for the missing pages.
(3) The selected freelancer must use following three things as the guidelines: (a) Another website that has been designed will be used as the starting foundation of your design upgrades. This is a customized template in which we can test the functionality of the design. You can see it at [url removed, login to view] (b) The existing website that has been running for about 9 years (NOT responsive). It is [url removed, login to view] . (c) The guidelines I provide on colors, font, design concepts, and functionalities.
(4) The customized template mentioned above, [url removed, login to view], must be updated and presented as you upgrade each page of the design.
(5) You must first understand how the existing website works before you learn how it will be changed. If you need, I will be glad to walk you through, step by step, to help you understand the work you will do.
(6) I cannot provide you with all the design concepts for all the pages graphically, but you can ask me for it whenever you need it.
(7) I will have an ASP.NET developer who will use your design. So, you should avoid using the languages or tools that would hamper the ASP.NET coding of the developer in the future.
(8) The majority of our clients will use their mobile devices to access our website, but most of administrators and teachers will use their laptops. Although the look of your design on desktop screen is important as well as on mobile devices, the first priority should be given to the mobile screen, especially the mobile-phone screen.
(9) This is a website for English education. So, NOT a single mistake in grammar and spelling is acceptable. Whenever it is possible, do not type the content yourself, but copy and paste the given content. Even the titles of buttons should be copy-pasted.
(10) You can always freely present me your ideas and opinions at any time. I am open to discussions.
If you agree with the statements above, please apply.
44 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $1334 para este trabajo
With over 11 years UX / UI Design experience, I worked in more than 580 projects. I had the chance to work for valuable brands and companies. see my profile. thanks
Hi, I did go through your [login to view URL] work based on your info.i am interested doing this [login to view URL] open chat so we can discuss in detail. Thanks Gautam