I have a soap company and we are working on our men's line.
Specifically, we need to brand our labels with the appropriate masculine design while still looking trendy, cool and consistent with the rest of the brand.
The men's line have the following names:
* Oatmeal Spice (“The Basic Bitch”)
* Sandlewood Patchouli (“The Lumberjack”)
* Fresh Cut Wood (“The Woodsman”)
* Bourbon & Tobacco (“The Gentleman”)
* Rosemary Eucalyptus (“The Spiritualist”)
So we need 5 illustrations to fit onto a 2in by 2in space. For all designs we prefer as flat as possible and 2-3 colors only. For example, I really like this style: [login to view URL]
1. Blonde Preppy (dressed well) Guy
2. Muscular Woodcutter (wearing plaid shirt)
3. Bearded young man (wearing a beanie)
4. A well dressed gentlemen (think James Bond)
5. A male hippie (think John Lennon, round glasses, peace sign on his shirt, etc)
IMPORTANT: THE FINAL DELIVERABLE MUST BE IN ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR FORMAT AND ALL FONTS MUST BE EDITABLE (if fonts are provided).
Send me one example of your illustration work.