Master Spa Parts/Master Spas of Wisconsin is currently looking for a freelance web designer who can help us with a variety of projects involving website design and development, as well as emails, advertisements and other web marketing assets.
The web designer would work together with our Marketing Manager, freelance copywriter, and freelance web developer. The work can be completed remotely.
• Webpage design (landing pages, e-commerce pages, etc.)
• Email blasts and campaign design
• Web banner ads design and development
• Social media marketing design
• Convert web design elements to HTML
• Provide recommendations for optimal user interface design
• Limited print/graphic design of sales materials
• Audio and video editing
• Dedicated mobile site experience is a plus
• 2+ years experience in graphic design, web design or relevant field. Must have an experienced "eye" for design as applied to websites and e-mails.
• Must be knowledgeable of e-mail trends, current design standards and usability.
• Must have experience with e-commerce websites and functionality.
• Must have experience with banners, animation and interactive design.
• Must have basic knowledge of SEO best practices.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to think creatively, conceptually and strategically.
12 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $23/hora para este trabajo
I am very experienced and dedicated web developer and ui/ux designer from Europe. I can provide you my cv and portfolio if you are interested. I am working this more than 10 years for big clients. Thanks.