We are after a graphic designer and website designer all in one. We will provide web hosting etc.
We are launching an electronics device on a crowdfunding platform which will go through a number of phases.
Phase 1 - Pre-launch and capital raising
We need the branding (we have a base product label) that needs to be designed into a great looking logo and ongoing website design.
This phase will have the following pages:
1. Home page - you to design, add our product images, your logo etc.
2. Shop - at this stage, the shop will be hidden (including the link - but it can be turned on once we are live).
3. Solutions - a page that display posts (under the category of solutions). This will be a list of posts that related to ways our product can be used.
4. Suggest - a page with a form to submit ideas.
5. About us
6. Contact us
Needs to include links to facebook, twitter, youtube, linkedin etc.
Phase 2 - Funding complete, goals met - website shop live, community forum live
1. Enable the shop page and products from woothemes to display there.
2. We need to build a community/form - ideally something that looks good with our theme - it needs to have user management - users can sign up, members only - this SHOULD NOT BE a custom build - but you should be able to recommend a community/forum software (ideally free, but we're open to your professional suggestions).
Website needs to have SEO inbuilt - both in the copy you write, in the image names and ideally a plugin that allows us to define keywords etc specifically built for SEO.
Website needs to be linked to an already existing google analytics account.
Happy to consider your input on what else we can do.
Wordpress theme supporting your design/layout
You should be self motivated, have all of your own tools to build the website.
We expect to continue using your services once the site is completed for ongoing maintenance and changes. Please include your ongoing hourly rates - or package deals that include yearly maintenance etc.
You are expected to provide all design files (that allow us to modify the content/images) that you have created, and the IP created during this project remains with us as our property.
Our product image and product label will be supplied on awarding project.