For my database and website I need some help continue developement.
Today I have a site with working gridview for quotes. So every quote we send is registered in database and.
Short background info:
We manufactors cupboards with manifolds for tap and heating water.
Each cupboard contains multiple products from our inventory database.
Each quote/order contains multiple cupboards saved to our Cabinets database.
I will need an Order management page that is accessible by our customers. Page will:
* Display orders that are delivered / in production / awaiting order confirmation.
When user clicks on order in category "Awaiting order confirmation" the page will
* Show picture carousel of pictures of cabinets for this order( located in specific folder on server)
* Let user select how many deliveries the order should be divided to.
* Let user select which cabinets/cupboards from Cabinet table goes into which delivery (some orders have many hundreds cabinets so maybe a search function where user can filter out cabinets based on cabinet name?)
* Let user set final delivery date for each delivery.
* The system will then query database for identical cupboards/cabinets and group them.
* For each group of cupboards the user will be presented with questions which he has to answer. The questions will be linked to columns in cabinet table and to products in inventory table. The question database does not exist yet.
The user will have to confirm or deny the question asked. For example:
<list of cabinets in group 1>
These cabinets have the coldwater supply in on the top left side. Is this correct?
If no, then present a textbox where user must input what is wrong with the statement.
* When all questions have been answered a button at the end will go from halftone to fulltone and allow user to "Save and send". then a confirmation message is displayed to user depending on answeres. If all answers were 'yes' then display "Thank you for your input, your order will now start production." If some of the answers where 'no' then display "Thank you for your input. We will review the order and get back to you shortly".
* Somehow document that user has confirmed to all these questions so we can document this in future disputes.
All user inputs should be autosaved in case user closes page and returns later he can continue where he left of.
Freelancer taking this job will receive script of database tables relevant to project. Missing tables necessary to complete features must be created by freelancer.
Existing webpage project is made with DevExpress ASP.NET latest version tool and freelancer must be able to import this project and link to scripted tables mentioned above.
The page accessible by customers must only show orders for the specific customer.
In other words there will have to be some sort of user defined access.
I would like suggestions to how to set this up. Ideally without username and password. Maybe a code generated for each customer after address: www.sitename.com/Orders.aspx?Cust=JSDaslkjdKLDJAS ? Code can be stored in database customer table ?
Also there should be an admin access that gives access to all orders. So I can use this site as a planning tool.
Furthermore I would like a page that gives good overview of orders in production.
I am picturing a sheet like page with project number/names on the rows and dates on the columns.
For delivery dates there should be a number with quantity of cabinets in that delivery (and if you click on number then the list with names of cabinets are presented).
Also it should be possible to select a date and input how many cabinets were finished that day. If user inputs a number then he/she is presented with a list of remaining cabinets on that order and he can select which cabinets were finished. It should also be possible to edit delivery dates from this view.