Who You Are
• You are the connection to Cisco customers and will build effective working relationships while solving their issues, managing expectations, and leaving the customer feeling valued.
• You will continually develop your working knowledge of networking products and protocols to provide technical support on a worldwide basis in the designated technology focus area
• You can effectively utilize databases of existing issues, debugging tools and simple or moderate lab simulations to analyze problems and identify solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction
• You love sharing knowledge to build relationships, and effectively troubleshoot problems both alone and as part of a team.
• Bachelor's with a technical focus or equivalent; 1-3 years of relevant experience
• You are committed to resolving complex technical problems, multitasking, and are dedicated to customer success
• You have experience including TCP/IP and routing protocols, IPv4, IPv6, MPLS, Quality of Service, L2VPN, Switching, XR, IOS-XR. CRS-1, CRS-3, ASR9000
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You hold a CCNP or equivalent level of demonstrated networking knowledge
• You have experience in a customer support/service role
33 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $473 para este trabajo
Hi, I have more than 10 years hands-on experience with Cisco products. please feel free to contact me to discuss the details. Thank you in advance Abdallah.
Hi,I am CCNA and CCNP and I have good hands on experience on cisco routers and switches and have worked in NOC for 6 months and have knowledge of real environment tools like Solarwinds etc.