Clone a GNU project:
- PRD (Product Requirement Document):
1. Download hMailServer Open Source Mail Server LATEST VERSION (github files from [url removed, login to view]);
2. Remove all unnecessary files (docs, GUI, installation program, Addons, config, update, upgrade, etc, etc...) and leave only the bare minimum (3 servers: SMTP, POP3 and IMAP4) ;
* NB 1: all files that are not used for the operation of SMTP, POP3 and IMAP4 servers must be removed including configuration files and backup / restore etc...;
3. Add SQLite support. Actually hMailServer support MYSQL, PGSQL and MSSQL data Base, you need add SQLite data base;
4. Create 4 projects: 1 project for each server (POP3, IMAP, SMTP) and 1 project for global server. So I can compile and use each server separately or compile all project.
5. Clone this PHPWebAdmin and add the SQLite support
6. The code must be compatible with "Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Desktop" (Debug & Release). Not VS 2013 or 2015 or other... I have Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Desktop under windows 8 & windows 10.
7. Create a basic installer (you can use InnoSetup or create a installer) content the cloned mail server and a web server for remote admin (PHPWebAdmin) a light apache server. So remote admin can be found in https://localhost:8000/, server must be delivered with SQLite support (be default). For other databases (eg: MYSQL..., you need store IDs... in a ini file)
* NB 2: be default, DATA must be stored in a SQLite data base !
- You can rename class, function and nameSpace but I don't accept copy/past. You need clone server and note duplicate code!!
- You can modify class, function and nameSpace content but I don't accept a simple code copy/past!!
- I will use new server for me company and I can not distribute the code for competitive reasons. If you duplicate code, I need to provide in accordance to the GNU v3. But I want to be the owner of the code. So it needs are unique.