• Are you a bilingual copywriter, who can easily translate between English and your native language?
• Do you have a good command of English, with the ability to write and speak fluently?
• Are you a linguistic fanatic, with a strong mind for languages who can easily and brilliantly translate between two or more languages (including English)?
• Do you have a solid knowledge and passion for fashion?
• Are you a marketing whizz, a creator of catchy copy that appeals to and is relevant to your native audience?
• Would you enjoy working for a varied portfolio of international high end fashion and lifestyle brands?
We are on the hunt for talented writers and editors, with a strong sense of creativity that can come up with compelling content from a creative brief and meet tight deadlines. So if you’ve answered yes to all or most of the questions above, then you might be the person we’re looking for!
• Impeccable command of your native language(s); including spelling, grammar, usage and vocabulary; along with strong knowledge of the German language.
• Persuasive copy writing/copy-adaptation skills, and a willingness to learn and improve rapidly.
• Sound knowledge of trends within the fashion industry.
• A follower of blogs, up to date with media, and an advertising addict!
• Good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Regularly reachable by phone or email.
• Ability to move comfortably between projects while maintaining high levels of quality and detail
• Preferably a degree in Creative Writing, Copy writing, Journalism, Fashion, Marketing, Modern Languages, Creative Translation or related.
You will be responsible for:
• Adapting witty, compelling digital copy from German or English into your native language
• Adapting ecommerce product descriptions from German or English into your native language
• Editing and proofreading copy to ensure no spelling or grammar errors are present
• Maintaining appropriate and consistent brand voice, tone and style across all local copy
• Maintaining style guides and glossaries, establishing clear guidelines on how to create marketing copy for the brand targeted to your native market
• And most important: Ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction
Who are we?
TransPerfect was founded in 1992 with the following mission: to provide the highest quality language services to leading businesses worldwide. With no external financing, the TransPerfect family of companies grew from its humble beginnings as a two person company operating in an NYU business school dorm room into the world’s third -largest translation and software localization firm and one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. With a network of over 5,000 language specialists and over 2,500 full-time employees in over 80 locations across 6 continents, we’re continuously ready to meet our clients’ needs, around the clock and around the world. We attribute our growth to the skill, aptitude, and commitment of our high caliber employees. Put simply, we hire the most talented candidates and give them the guidance, resources, and opportunities they need to grow their career in an expanding environment.
If you match the above profile, please send your CV and cover letter in English to tcs@ [login to view URL]
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: If your application is successful, you’ll be asked to complete a small sample test, including copy-adaptation of existing English or German marketing content, copy-editing of local marketing copy and copy writing product descriptions from product shots.
15 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €378 para este trabajo
I am new in this plataform, but i am good in data research and translation portuguese-English or English-Portuguese.. I'm reliable and believe to be efficient.
I am bilingual, and I have translated books from Hindi to English and vice-versa. My translations are published. I have a strong flair for linguistics and I have training in the subject.