I need someone to create software that can merge and edit two or more images. Currently, I am only asking for the software to be built, but Phase 2 will be to install on a website.
User will use:
1. Images on the User's computer.
2. Images the Software stores (i.e. links to a photo storage website.)
1. User uploads an image to the software on the left side of the screen that I will call "Image1."
2. User can load another image to "Image2". This step is not a requirement for the user.
3. A panel of Fixed thumbnail images on the right side of the computer screen.
4. User selects Image2 or a thumbnail and drag and drop it onto "Image1" (merges the images).
5. User can then edit the dropped image by changing its size, opacity, positioning, cropping, etc.
6. User can also edit by erasing portions of the dropped image.
7. User can drag/drop more images onto Image1 and edit these individually.
8. Ability for use to reverse out a step (dropped image or edit they have made.)
9. User should be able to Save their new image to their computer.
1. Merge an animal's head onto my picture.
2. Merge my head onto an animal's picture.
3. Merge a tattoo on someone's arm in another picture.
4. Place Grandma in the family picture.
1. Easy for the User.
2. Easy for administrator to upload / delete images to the thumbnail panel.
3. The thumbnails in the Thumbnail Panel will be links to pictures contained in a file folder or links to a picture storage website such as Photobucket.com. Should be able to add/delete the images within the folder by simply adding or deleting images.
4. The thumbnail panel should show 10 images at a time, with the ability to "Next Page" or "Previous Page" to additional thumbnails.
5. The final image should maintain the same quality as the merged images.
6. Easy to install on a website at a later date.
Please ask questions prior to bidding. Feel free to make suggestions as to how this software should work, what platform it should be, and any other suggestions that you may have.