Looking for an e-commerce developer with experience with Prestashop.
I already installed and configured most of the functions of the shop. However, I am facing some problems regarding shipping, carrier and other configurations that are known problems with Prestashop.
Here are the problems that I need to have a solution for:
- I need to offer free shipping when the customers reach a certain order amount. When setting this up in Prestashop, the cart always shows free shipping regardless of the the amount of the order. I tried to overcome this problem by adding a cart rule which is also not working properly.
- There is something wrong with carriers in relation to the free shipping rule.
- I already modified a great deal of the email templates, I would need to add the shop address at the end of each email and for this I need defined smarty tags (this is optional).
- I need someone to be in touch for troubleshooting until I can test and launch the shop.
- I might need some back end support to launch the site as I am migrating it to a new server. But this is not yet sure. I might do it myself with the support of the hosting company. But if problems arise, it would be good to have someone to provide help.
Budget 80 Dollars
21 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de €393 para este trabajo.
Project: Website Designing Skills: Wordpress, PHP, Drupal, MySQL, Joomla, WooCommerc Experience: 11 Years Expertise: Website Designing and Development Team Size: Dedicated Developer