Write a Visual Basic Application that will allow a consumer to make an ATM transaction (You will be making an ATM machine program.
Things to note:
Consumer must be able to do the following:
• Withdraw funds from their bank accounts (Checking, Savings, Credit Card, etc.)
• Check the balance of their bank accounts (Checking, Savings, Credit Card, etc.)
• Deposit to their bank accounts (Checking, Savings, Credit Card, etc.)
• Authenticate with a valid pin...after three unsuccessful attempts, the program stops.
• After the transaction is complete (Display the remaining balance of each account plus the amount taken out of the accounts) they should have the ability to do another transaction or exit
We will assume that the consumer has an initial balance of $3,[url removed, login to view] in their Checking’s account, $5,[url removed, login to view] in their Savings Account, and the credit card associated with the bank has a balance of $[url removed, login to view] with $3,[url removed, login to view] available.
Also, remember that with ATM machines, you can only withdraw a certain amount of money per day e.g. $500.00. If you try to select more than this you will get an error, and given the choice to enter in an amount again. You can choose which amount, but this restriction must be in your program
What I expect to see in your program: (Will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have learned thus far in the semester)
Function or Procedure
Error Checking (For example, you can't enter a negative dollar amount)
I expect to also have the following:
Expert in VB.net and OOPS classes and functions and also see my reviews regard visual basic programs. always deleiver quality product. already done ATM program in java so i have good understanding
5 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $31 para este trabajo.
HI Contact me for an efficient, perfect, well documented development of your project according to 100% accuracy and requirements, with dedicated support. Thanks Farah Saif