We are an established Retail Design Agency with a design studio on Portobello Rd and a production facility in Brighton. We have been asked to produce and manage a large store opening in Russia. The freelancer would be working with us to help put together the relevant documents and contacts for this project, working alongside our Senior Project Managers to achieve this. Ideally the individual would work with us in our design studio. We would need them for about a week initially, and then potentially for a month or two afterwards.
They would need to have the below:
• Experience with production facilities in Russia (Moscow)
• Agency network for 2D and 3D elements in Russia (Moscow)
• Local contacts for joiners, electricians, luggers etc. in Moscow
• Experience producing in Europe and shipping to Russia.
• Example of works developed in Russia
Alongside this, they should have general Project Management experience such as:
• Managing projects from initial client brief through production to final implementation and installation
• Sourcing of materials, manufacturing partners and suppliers required for assigned projects
• Quoting of projects at maximum profitability within clients’ budgets
• Briefing a design team
• Responsible for setting up and adhering to production timelines
• Ensuring that costs are maintained within set budgets throughout project
• Monitoring the progress of projects
• Arranging and overseeing delivery and installation of projects on agreed completion dates
• Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients and suppliers
11 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de £27 /hora para este trabajo.
I'm currently working as a Project Manager at Etisalat UAE, have a good experience in this field which will allow me to accomplish the assigned task in an efficient way.