We are a digital agency based in the UK looking to hire multiple account managers for managing different areas as well as clients.
We have a versatile pool of clients from different industries, such as: fashion, lawyers, accountants, toy companies, start-ups, etc.
We are looking for experienced individuals capable of managing multiple areas at once. For example, web projects, writing projects, etc.
Note: we will hire more than one person for this position.
-Ability to work full time
-Experience as account/project manager - experience working in a digital -agency is a plus, but not essential
-Experience in different industries is a plus
-Ability to manage both the clients and the team
-Great communication skills are a must
-Great decision-making skills
-Great organisational and managerial skills
-Same or similar time zone
This is a full time (40 hours/week) position with a 2-week trial period at 15 hours a week.
1. Tell us a bit about your background.
2. How would you handle a client who is constantly trying to get in touch and micromanaging the project?
3. Describe one problematic situation you encountered while working as a project/account manager and explain how you handled it.
4. What are the potential downsides of having a clear, completely laid out process for projects?
5. Have you used a project management tool before? Which one do you prefer?