A business development professional has four primary responsibilities:
1. Identifying new ethnic jewelry suppliers within the region.
2. Able to ship directly any item to customer to different countries?
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing suppliers
4. Arrange shipping of items within 48 hours.
• Contacting potential supplier via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Updating full catalogue, prices and photos of items
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events