This is a very simple project for a programmer who knows what they are doing.
This software application should be similar to current popular contextual ad serving applications such as: When-U, Gator, and Hotbar.
The software should be a super quick, easy download,.
So it can be co-bundled with other popular downloaded applications such as Kazza.
It should install it self with one click and bury itself on the PC so it’s very difficult to find and remove.
As part of the install process it should launch a form that asks the user to give us (optional) demographic information including:
• Gender (MR, MS, MRS)
• First name
• Email address
• Date of birth
The software should easily tie into an Adserver so that we can insert ad tags via an admin panel to be able to serve targeted pop up advertisements.
The window that displays the ads should be fly in layered ads and designed so that it can’t be blocked by pop blocking software.
The advertisements should load off screen with the amount of seconds we specify (via admin panel) once a certain targeting action is met, then slide into the users window once the ad is fully loaded, so that they can’t close the ad before viewing it.
It should allow us to target users by:
• Keywords the surfer is searching for
• Keywords in URL or URL string
• Specified URLS (via admin)
• Or exclude specified URLS (via admin)
• Replace specified URLS via admin panel with affiliate links
• Ability to change the users home page via admin panel
• Serve custom page to Address bar traffic / 404 page redirects
• DNS, 404, etc errors redirection (customizable via admin panel)
• Add customizable signature to email client like outlook (an advertisement)
• Dynamic update for upgrades or new features
• Option to Turn keywords on web pages into text ads via admin panel
Stats / Reports
• Number of installs /uninstalls
• Number of online / offline users
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Additional features to be discussed (The tool the user will download for this software ie Toolbar, Smilies)
Should work with all versions of windows and all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer.