We need someone to carry out some research (Google searching is fine) to find a good bulk emailing system.
The system must be entirely web based and allow us to white label the service as our own.
Basically we want to provide this as a service to our customers, branded as our own, but using an infrastrucutre entirely managed by another provider.
You will be expected to:
- Using Google, another search engine and/or your own experience you will be expected to find suitable products
- Shortlist a number of candidates (say 10)
- Make a recommendation
- All of this information will be presented in a Word document using a sensible structure that is clear.
You will have experience of:
- Creating options papers
* Provide a simple message throughput (text only, less than 20k) of X messages per second.
* Allow auditing of delivery of a message
* Allow users to one click opt out of future messages
* THIS IS NOT COMPETE - YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO SUGGEST OTHER SENSIBLE CRITERIA
**Non Functional reqs:**
* Must be entirely web based
* Allow auditing
* Provide us with a means of branding the service as our own (colours, logo etc)
We do not want to use an open source solution which we install and manage ourselves.? We want to use an existing providers system.