Please only bid if you can start with work now and you are an experienced drupal expert!!!
The job comprises some tasks in an existing adaptive Drupal 6 website. There is an iPad and a PC version. All changes have to work for both versions.
1. There are some view table overviews all styled the same way. The table header has to be fixed.
2. There are in views created blocks, if there is no content they have to be invisible. You also have to add a botom distance.
3. There is an open layers map installed you have to fix the following points:
- Position the navigation menu
- Link the listet entrys to it's nodes
- Link from one open layers map to another with the same zoom factor and position
- The map doesn't load in IE, fix it.
- There is a search option on the map, the result have to show zoomed in.
4. There is a timeline on the website, you have to fix the following points:
- The timeline shows 100 year steps, make 50 year steps available
- The timeline don't starts at the same date as the PC version. Fix it.
5. There is a views page shows nodes. The view has to be scrollable left and right if more content is added (like the timeline).
6. There are some bubbles in different pages. They all have to look equal.